How about a nice simple and healthy frozen treat for summer time? How does no churn, low fat, reduced sugar Peach Frozen Yogurt sound?
So light and refreshing on hot day!
I had pureed some peaches that I had picked from the neighbors yard just waiting for something to make with them when I picked up my copy of Secrets of a Skinny Chef by Jennifer Iserloh. I found it in a bargain bin awhile ago and have made a few recipes that were quite tasty.
If you don’t have Greek yogurt, you will want to strain about 1 1/2 cups of regular yogurt until you get down to about a cup of solids.
You could use another sweetener besides sugar for this, just be sure to adjust it to your desired sweetness depending on the sweetness of the peaches.
One word of warning, since this is no churn, you really want to eat it the same day you make it. It gets very hard and icy after the first night.
No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
Here are some more No Churn Ice Cream Recipes to make summer even more fun.
- Cookies and Lemon No Churn Ice Cream by Making Miracles
- No Churn Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt by That Recipe
- No Churn Keto Ice Cream by Art of Natural Living
- No Churn Roasted Peach and Goat Cheese Ice Cream by Our Good Life
- No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel ice Cream by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
No Churn Peach Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup chopped fresh peaches
- 1 cup fat free or low fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar, honey or other sweetener more or less to taste
- Put chopped peaches into blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Add yogurt and sweetener and puree.
- Place in freezer safe container and let freeze for at least 3 hours until firm.
- Let soften a few minutes on the counter before serving.
Even More Ice Cream Recipes
Until next time, happy eating!