This Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bread is the first of my recipes for #Choctoberfest 2016, a two week celebration of chocolate! I have paired with over 60 bloggers plus some amazing sponsors to not only present you with some awesome chocolate recipes, but an incredible baking prize package.
I used to make a bread similar to this shaped like a bunny for Easter. It has intense chocolate flavor without being overpoweringly sweet. Alas! The company removed the recipe from their website, so I had to recreate it. And I think mine is even richer and more chocolate-y.
Click over here for the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe plus all of the details on #Choctoberfest... after you check out the Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party, of course.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.