Look for the Tasty Tuesdays Linkup after the recipe for these incredible Bacon Parmesan Soft Pretzels. Yes, you read that correctly, bacon… parmesan… pretzels….
They are really simple to make, but like any yeast dough there is a significant rising time involved. The plan was to sample a few after making them and then freeze the rest so we could take them out a few at a time to reheat and enjoy. They didn’t make it much longer than 24 hours. I am making a double batch this afternoon.
Feel free to make them without the bacon and parmesan if you want. I made half plain with just a little pretzel salt on top and both flavors disappeared quickly. I am going to go all plain this time so we can add our own toppings when we reheat them.
The secret to the pretzel flavor is how long you boil them in the baking soda bath. If you like them to taste more bread like, boil them in the baking soda bath for 5 to 10 seconds a side. The longer you boil them the more pretzel flavor. I went about 30 seconds a side.
Also, J likes his on the soft side, plus I planned on reheating them, so ours were a bit pale. If you like them browner, bake them a bit longer.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle at Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Audrey at That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley at Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures andlinks if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Be sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get your free guide 30 Tips to Choosing Healthy Fats in Your Diet.
Until next time, happy eating.