These Honey Spiced Peaches are an easy way to preserve your summer peach harvest.
I had some peaches from the CSA and a neighbor also gifted me some from their tree. I didn’t feel like standing over a hot stove to make jam today. So, I decided to can them to use later, probably in Aunt Geneva’s Peach Cobbler recipe.
The recipe is another winner from my guide to all things canning: The Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving. If you have never tried canning before, water bath canning is EASY! Especially a recipe like this one that does not involve gelling. Get all of the details from Ball/Kerr here.
In case you need tips on peeling peaches, here’s my easy method:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.