March 17th is almost here again and it's time to celebrate being an Irish American. According to my DNA test I am 31% Irish. But as the saying goes, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day.
In honor of the day, I have selected 7 favorite St. Patrick's Day Sweets shared by the awesome bloggers on the Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party:
Luck of the Irish Krispies Treats from Oh My! Creative
St. Patrick's Day Gelatin Dessert from Ever After in the Woods
Shamrock Cookies from The Three Gerbers
Green Velvet Cupcakes from Marilyn's Treats
St. Patrick's Day Pretzel Popcorn from Sunny Sweet Days
St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bait from Life Anchored
Little Irish Girl Cookies from Living on Cloud Nine
We will probably be enjoying our family favorite recipes that day
Whatever you choose to serve that day, I hope you have a happy day.
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at [email protected]. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.