This Egg and Shrimp Spread is a tasty twist on egg salad to use up those leftover boiled eggs. Or serve it with crackers or toast points for an awesome appetizer.
There isn’t much to say about it. You simply chop everything up, mix it together and put it in the fridge to chill. Make it a day ahead for a party, if desired.
Egg and Shrimp Spread: a twist on classic Egg Salad with shrimp, pickles and red peppers. Serve as a sandwich or with crackers for an appetizer.
- 4 ounce can of tiny shrimp
- 2 boiled eggs chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickles
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together. Chill. Serve on crackers, bread or toast points.
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.