The first week of November marks National Fig Week so I thought it was about time to update and share my Great Grandmother’s No Fail Strawberry Fig Jam.
How can I claim this jam is no fail? There is a secret ingredient… gelatin!
I heard my fellow traditional jam and jelly makers gasp in horror. Yes, it is a “cheater jam”. But, it is quite delicious and no one has to know you didn’t fuss and bother to get the right combination of ingredients and temperature to find the perfect jelling point.
[Tweet “Jam making doesn’t get much easier than this recipe for Strawberry Fig Jam. #canning #figs #recipes”]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.