Ginger Peach Wine Slushies are a refreshing way to celebrate summer.
I went on a wine slushy kick this summer making Strawberry Rosemary Wine Slushies for Harvest2U and these Ginger Peach Wine Slushies. Watermelon is coming next!
You can use any wine you like. I went with an orange moscato that came from the awesome crew at Craveyon Cloud Wines, which sadly is no more. Rose or white would probably be better choices here simply because the red color might muddy the peach color. But if you prefer reds, go for it!
I chose not to sweeten mine, but you can add a little simple syrup, honey or agave if you want it sweeter. The choice will largely depend on the ripeness of the fruit and the wine.
- Ginger Peach Wine Slushies by That Recipe
- Grilled Peaches with Candied Ginger Ice Cream by Our Good Life
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Bellies with Summery Peach-Tomato Salsa by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peach Ginger Cookies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Peach Margarita by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Peach Pie by Art of Natural Living
- Peach Shortcakes with Candied Pecans by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Stone Fruit Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! While you're at it, join our Pinterest board, too!
Ginger Peach Wine Slushies
- 1 large ripe peach
- 1 slice fresh ginger (peeled)
- 4-5 ounces Moscato (or other white wine)
- simple syrup, agave syrup or honey (optional )
- Cut peach into chunks, discard pit. Freeze in a single layer at least 1 hour.
- Add wine, peaches and ginger to the blender. Pulse a few times to start to break up the peaches. Start blending on low and gradually increase speed until peach and ginger are thoroughly blended.
- Optional: add simple syrup to taste.
Other peach recipes you may enjoy:
What a refreshing summertime cocktail.
Oh it's going to be so hot this week I'm definitely putting this on my to make list!
I love cocktail slushies! I can imagine sipping one of these tonight! I just happen to have some peaches and ginger!
Cheese Curd In Paradise
I would love one of these to sip on my patio!! This looks so refreshing and delicious!
Inger @ Art of Natural Liivng
Gorgeous! Perfect to sit out on the patio with on a beautiful summer evening!