Vanilla Caramel Blended Iced Coffee recipe lets you be your own barista. Make your coffee house favorite at home at a fraction of the cost.
With just a few simple ingredients you can make your own frappuccino / iced blended drink at home.
No driving to the coffee house.
No waiting in line.
No tipping. No nasty looks to guilt you into tipping.
And best of all, it costs less.
Ingredients for Vanilla Caramel Iced Blended
The ingredients for Vanilla Caramel Iced Blended are pretty basic.
- strong coffee - brew it and chill it or make cold brew coffee concentrate.
- milk - dairy or non-dairy
- vanilla creamer - liquid is better unless you want to dissolve the powder in some warm water (or coffee), it will not dissolve as well with the cold coffee and ice.
- caramel ice cream topping - or go with chocolate or some other flavor
- whipped cream - or non-dairy whipped topping
- ice - crushed will make the blending easier
If vanilla and caramel are not your thing, switch it up with different flavors of creamer and syrup: chocolate, mint, pumpkin spice, etc.
Tips for Perfect Blended Drinks
I have tried and struggled to make ice blended drinks before.
Learn from my experience with these tricks:
- Put the coffee (or other liquid) in first, ice last.
- Use crushed ice if you have it.
- Pulse a few quick times to start breaking up the ice, then move to low speed and gradually increase speed.
- Stop to mix it down and add more liquid if needed.
These tips work for any ice blended drinks whether it is coffee, smoothies, or margaritas.
Iced Vanilla Caramel Coffee
- 4 cups strong coffee (chilled)
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup French vanilla non-dairy creamer
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream
- Add all ingredients except whipped cream to blender. Blend together until ice is incorporated smoothly.
- Pour into four glasses of your choice to serve. Add whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel.
My teen loves iced coffee. Can't wait to make this for her.
I would love curling up with this iced drink any evening.
Drinks like this make me wish I liked coffee because it looks so good!
Gerry - BK
I love ice coffee and this lovely treat does not disappoint. Quick, easy and delicious. I loved it and best of all was the cost to make it, next to nothing compared to my favorite cafe. Made with items always found in the kitchen. I used Starbucks French Roast coffee (bold) and homemade caramel sauce. Thanks for sharing this lovely recipe that I will personally enjoy often. BK