Need a quick and easy home baked gift? Or a tasty treat for you and your family? This Gingerbread Biscotti is great for any coffee or tea lover, or cocoa or milk or…
My husband will actually munch on biscotti straight, without dunking! Of course these are meant to be dunked in the beverage of your choice. The gingerbread would be a great match with coffee, tea, chai tea, milk, cocoa, mulled cider, etc.
You can make them for yourself, but I made a batch for my 3rd grader’s teacher and aides as a little holiday thank you gift. I divvied this recipe into four little gift bags.
And I think they would be great anytime of year, not just in December. But, I am one of those people that can go for gingerbread year round.
This will be the last Tasty Tuesday of the year. We wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Yule, Happy Kwanzaa, and healthy new year. See you on January 3rd!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.