Make juicy Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Wings in your air fryer for a delicious appetizer or meal.
We bought a Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fryer Oven when our toaster oven died in the middle of our kitchen remodel. We were cooking everything in small appliances for 2-3 months, including Thanksgiving dinner.
My husband said it was the hero of the remodel. We use it daily and I love that it flips up once it is cool so we have the counter space back.
I mention that, not to sell you a product if you already have an air fryer you love, but to explain which model I have because they are all a bit different in how you use them.
This is an unsponsored semi-homemade recipe. I use Yoshida Original Gourmet Sauce as the base because we always have some in the house. Usually a gigantic bottle from the warehouse store. My husband loves the taste (not overly sweet like most teriyaki sauces), but not that it is rather thin.
I solved that issue and he devoured these wings.
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup Yoshida Original Gourmet Sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4-5 Szechuan pepper optional (see note)
- Preheat air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Arrange wings on air fryer pan per manufacturer directions. Place a pan underneath to catch drips if appropriate for your air fryer.
- Cook for 35 minutes, flipping the wings over and rotating the pan ¼ turn every 7-10 minutes (approximately).
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Crush the Szechuan pepper until fine and powdery.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
- In a medium bowl combine cooked wings and glaze and toss to completely coat the wings.
- Place wings back on the air fryer pan and broil for 1-2 minutes a side. If your air fryer doesn't broil you might want to place on a baking sheet and broil in your oven.
Sound fabulous? Share it!
More Easy Hot Appetizers
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
Until next time, happy eating!