If you are looking to spice up your next party, may I suggest this amazingly flavorful cheesy Hot Artichoke Dip.
This spicy dip is a family tradition, served at most holiday meals I can remember.
I recently made it with fresh artichokes from my garden. I used the baby artichokes as well as 4 or 5 large ones that should have been picked weeks before I did. I trimmed away all of the tough outer leaves and the choke and used only the tender leaves and hearts. I ground them up in the food processor then added a little olive oil, lemon and garlic like I did in this marinated artichoke recipe, before I added in the rest of the ingredients for this recipe.
So easy and so delicious.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Cheesy Hot Artichoke with a kick, perfect for any party. #artichokedip #spicydiprecipe” quote=”Cheesy Hot Artichoke with a kick, perfect for any party. #artichokedip #spicydiprecipe” theme=”style2″]
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 14-15 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 14 ounce jar marinated artichokes or hearts
- 7 ounce can diced green chilis
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Drain the artichokes and chilis. Pulse in a food processor until finely chopped. Add cheese and mayonnaise.
- Heat in microwave until warm and serve with tortilla chips.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.