In honor of my little sous chef’s 10th birthday, I thought a round up of recipes kids can make was in order. He has made all of these, most with little assistance from me.
Use your own judgement as to what your own kids can handle. Mine has been in the kitchen with me since his 1st week of life when he supervised me prepping dinner from a baby seat our first day without Daddy.
Subscribers have access to my Cooking with Kids ebook with more tips and recipes. It is free to subscribe and I have several ebooks available for subscribers only. Get more information here.
Nate the Great Pancakes: just like Nate makes in all of his mysteries.
Dinosaur Track Snacks: super easy no bake snacks (great for toddlers and preschoolers)
Homemade Cheese Crackers: homemade goldfish crackers! easy and fun to make at home.
Roly Poly Sandwiches: turn a plain old sandwich into something a bit more fun.
Pepperoni Rolls: pepperoni and cheese stuffed rolls, make a bunch and freeze them for lunches.
Pizza Gyoza : Inspired from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Banana Swirl Ice Cream: as seen on Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, but this version is better than on the show because it uses no electricity.
TMNT M&M Cookies: yes, another Turtles recipe. If your kids aren’t obsessed like mine was, just make them plain.
Berry Shortcake: perfect for berry season.
Summer Fruit Clafouti: clafouti has a pancake like bottom and the top is more custard-like with fresh fruit baked inside.
10 deliciously easy recipes that kids can make on their own Click To Tweet
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.