If you yearn for Spring to come around ever year just so you can enjoy the taste of fresh ripe strawberries, I am right there with you. So, in celebration of the return of Strawberry season here are 30 fresh strawberry recipes from breakfasts and drinks to salads and desserts.
Be sure to save this post for the next time you hit the strawberry stand or the U pick it farm.
Fresh Strawberry Drinks
Strawberry Satsuma Greek Yogurt Smoothie from This West Coast Mommy
Copycat Sonic Strawberry Limeade from Winstead Wandering
Strawberry Shrub from That Recipe
Fresh Strawberry Mint Lemonade from Embellishmints
Berry Hibiscus Cooler from That Recipe
Strawberries for Breakfast
Chocolate Strawberry Protein Overnight Oats from Busy Being Jennifer
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Bowl the Juggling Act Mama
Strawberry Lemonade Crepes from The Gold Lining Girl
Strawberry Salads, Salsas and More
Strawberry Spinach Salad from Courtney’s Cookbook
Chicken Watermelon Strawberry Salad from Harvest2U
Strawberry Blueberry Jicama Salad from The Whole Serving
Melon Strawberry Bruschetta from Art from My Table
Homemade Strawberry Fruit Leather from Life Anchored
Peach and Strawberry Salsa from That Recipe
No Bake Strawberry Treats
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Priyam Simple Joys
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake from Almost a Super Mom
Strawberry Delight from Embellishmints
Strawberry Baked Treats
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Swirl Bars from That Recipe
Chocolate Strawberry Bites from That Recipe
Honey Vanilla Strawberry Shortcake from That Recipe
Mexican Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas from All That’s Jas
Strawberry Rhubarb Cupcakes from Marilyn’s Treats
Strawberry Mascarpone Hazlenut Chocolate Torte from Grandma Honey’s House
Strawberry Dream Cake from Home Cooking Recipe Box
Lemon Pudding Cake with Fresh Strawberries from That Recipe
Frozen Strawberry Delights
3 Ingredient Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream from The Gluesticks Blog
Strawberry Grapefruit Granita from Harvest2U
Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam from Mama of Many Blessings
Strawberry Mango Ice Pops from Strength and Sunshine
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.