This Roast Beef Sandwich Spread is a simple way to turn leftover roast beef into something completely different, but equally delicious. Just three simple ingredients and two minutes in the food processor, can it be any easier?
Sliced Roast Beef makes wonderful sandwiches the next day, especially a nice French Dip. YUM! But, my son wanted something "different" in his lunch. So I threw together this easy spread.
It is delightful on sandwiches and makes a tasty appetizer too. Just take the finished spread and add a little chopped red onion and some pickle relish and more mayonnaise and serve it with crackers. Or something along those lines.
Roast Beef Sandwich Spread
- ½ pound cooked roast beef (cut in slices or chunks)
- ¼-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (more r less to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the roast beef until it is in small bits.
- Add ¼ cup mayonnaise and horseradish and process until smooth. Add additional mayonnaise if desired. Add salt and pepper, and additional horseradish, as desired.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.