Citrus Peach Red Wine Spritzer is a refreshing fruity summer cocktail with just four simple ingredients.
There are only four ingredients in this drink besides crushed ice:
– red wine (I chose a local cabernet sauvignon)
– orange bitters (look in the liquor department of your grocery store)
– fresh peach slices (or frozen to replace some of the ice)
– peach soda or sparkling water
This is NOT a sponsored post! My husband brought home some Peach Citrus Fresca from the store recently and I thought it would be perfect in a spritzer. It was every bit as delicious as I’d hoped.
But, since he bought it we haven’t been able to find it again thanks to the quarantine. Any citrus soda or peach flavored sparkling water can be used as a substitute.
Other summer drinks you may like: (only the first one contains alcohol)
Even More Summer Cocktails
Hosted by Michelle from Our Crafty Cocktails
Looking for even more ideas? Here are some summer drink recipes from some of my favorite bloggers:
Citrus Peach Red Wine Spritzer
- red wine (chilled)
- peach citrus soda or other citrus soda or peach sparking water (chilled)
- fresh or frozen peach slices
- orange bitters
- Fill a tall glass half way with ice.
- Add a few peach slices.
- Add 2-4 ounces of chilled red wine.
- Fill glass with chilled soda/seltzer.
- Add a few splashes of bitters.
- Stir to blend, crushing peaches slightly.