Gifts in jars are so much fun to make and receive. All the recipient has to do is add a few ingredients and voila, dinner, or dessert, or an appetizer, or a relaxing bath....
All you have to do is put in the ingredients, decorate the jar and add the instructions. Who doesn't need easy this time of year? Thoughtful and easy: win win.
Chocolate Cake Mix in a Jar with attachable recipes for Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Red Velvet Bundt Cake and Mocha Cupcakes
Cranberry Oat Cookie Bars (or any flavor jam the recipient likes)
Gid and Clark's Rib Rub - a sweet and spicy rub great on any meat, not just ribs.
Lavender Rosemary Sugar Scrub - includes other scent suggestions as well.
Stress Relieving Herbal Milk Bath (on our sister site Munofore)
[Tweet "Fun and Unique Gifts in Jars to make and give. #foodgifts #foodies"]
Creative K Kids' Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.