Gifts in jars are so much fun to make and receive. All the recipient has to do is add a few ingredients and voila, dinner, or dessert, or an appetizer, or a relaxing bath....
All you have to do is put in the ingredients, decorate the jar and add the instructions. Who doesn't need easy this time of year? Thoughtful and easy: win win.
Chocolate Cake Mix in a Jar with attachable recipes for Chocolate Caramel Cookies, Red Velvet Bundt Cake and Mocha Cupcakes
Spicy Bean Dip
One Hour Whole Wheat Bread
Lentil Soup Mix
Cranberry Oat Cookie Bars (or any flavor jam the recipient likes)
Triple Chocolate Cookies
Gid and Clark's Rib Rub - a sweet and spicy rub great on any meat, not just ribs.
Lavender Rosemary Sugar Scrub - includes other scent suggestions as well.
Stress Relieving Herbal Milk Bath (on our sister site Munofore)
[Tweet "Fun and Unique Gifts in Jars to make and give. #foodgifts #foodies"]
Creative K Kids' Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, , Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for December!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)**
**Danielle from Creatively Homespun (Blog)**
**Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas (Blog)**
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)**
**Ashley from Forgetful Momma (Blog)**
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
Until next time, happy eating.
Easy Peasy Life Matters
What fun gift ideas! I love how many there are here. Thanks so much for sharing and for hosting such a great party each week 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and linking up.
Thanks so much for hosting a great party! Always excited to be here to see what everyone has been up to!
Glad you are up and blogging again, Cynthia!
I love the idea of gifts in a jar - they always look so fun.
It's another great weekend with the #HomeMattersParty Merry Christmas to you!
I hope you have a great holiday too, Alayna.
Great ideas for gifts in a jar, Audrey.Love them. Wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and your family.
Thanks, Sahana! enjoy your holiday.
These ideas look great for the holidays!! Pinned it to try! #HomeMattersParty
European Furniture Store
Here are some patio furniture tips Dallas to consider when it comes to creating a relaxing yard.
s longest international chef experiences include the six-month stint he did
with Nance in France. The efficiency of modern microprocessor controlled pellet
stoves is as high as 90%.