Ditch the oven with our no-bake Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups. Enjoy the tangy sweetness of lemon and raspberry perfectly combined with a creamy cheesecake filling.
This fuss-free dessert is not only mouthwateringly good, but its enticing visual appeal makes it a perfect centerpiece for any gathering. Easy to prepare, impossible to resist!
If you want a simple, but special dessert for your gathering, these delicious cheesecake cups are just the ticket.
Whip some cream cheese and whipping cream with fresh lemon juice and zest. Layer it with fresh berries and whipped cream for a festive treat.
Dessert Cups for Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
Ingredients and Substitutions for Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- cream cheese: regular or reduced fat
- powdered sugar: or powder sugar substitute
- heavy whipping cream
- fresh lemon
- vanilla extract
- fresh raspberries - 54 to make exactly as directed, use other berries if desired
- sprigs fresh mint for garnish
More No Bake Dessert Recipes from #OurFamilyTable
It's too hot to turn on the oven, so let's make some no bake treats.
Easy No Bake Recipes
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Cups from That Recipe
- No Churn Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream from Hezzi-D's Recipe Box
- 8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar (divided)
- 1½ cup heavy whipping cream (divided)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 54 fresh raspberries
- sprigs fresh mint (for garnish)
- Add cream cheese, one-half cup powdered sugar, one cup heavy whipping cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Divided one third of the cream cheese mixture between 6 dessert cups so they are about ⅓ full .
- Add a raspberry into the corner of each cup, and top with another ⅓ of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat one more time.
- Place the cups in the refrigerators to firm up for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Before serving, prepare the whipped cream by beating the remaining powdered sugar and whipping cream in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Remove the dessert cups from the refrigerator and top each with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. Garnish with an extra raspberry and a sprig of fresh mint.
Sound fabulous? Share it!
More no bake dessert recipes
Until next time, happy eating!