A collection of recipes using tahini including breakfasts, salads, dips, main dishes and desserts.
I recently needed ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste) for a recipe but had to buy a huge jar of it. So, I began to wonder what else could I make with it besides hummus. It turns out EVERYTHING.
Everything from breakfasts to desserts with all types of flavorful dishes in between.
Breakfasts with Tahini
Banana Bread Granola
Honey Tahini Overnight Oats
Healing Tahini Hot Chocolate
Blackberry Maple Tahini Muffins
Chocolate Tahini Skillet Banana Breakfast Cake
Salads and Dips with Tahini
Mutabbal (Eggplant Tahini Dip)
Crunchy Cabbage Salad with Orange Tahini Dressing
Tahini Salad Dressing - 5 Ways
Roasted Carrot Tahini Dip
Main Dishes with Tahini
Kofta bi tahini (ground meat and potatoes in citrus tahini sauce)
Fish and Kale in Tahini Sauce
Pumpkin Tahini Pasta
Grilled Tahini Chicken
Thai Tahini Veggie Soba Noodle Bowl
Desserts with Tahini
Chocolate Chip Tahini Fudge
Gluten Free Tahini Cookies
Tahini Infused Chocolate Black Sesame Tarts
Salted Caramel Tahini Cookie Bars
Grain Free Tahini Brownies
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy from Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
**Audrey from That Recipe (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram
**Lisa from Blogghetti (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site--either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for hosting! This is what I featured the week of 1-27 to 1-31 on my blog. On Tuesday was my own recipe Cupid’s Lasagna. Tuesday was my Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding. And wrapping up Sweetheart Week was my very own Sweetheart Bark. Enjoy!