Homemade bread is a special bite of happiness. Starting with the aroma of it baking and lasting through the last bite of that warm wholesome piece. If you are intimidated by making your own, don’t be! Here are 40 easy bread recipes including quick breads and yeast breads. I’ve even thrown a few gluten free breads for those that “knead” them.
These breads use baking powder or soda for leavening instead of yeast, so they are simply mix and bake. No kneading or rising required.
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bread from Cincy Shopper
- Carrot Raisin Bread from That Recipe
- Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Bread from Faith, Hope, Love and Luck
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread from That Recipe
- Cinnamon Streusel Banana Bread from Nancy C
- Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bread from Blogghetti
- Irish Soda Bread from That Recipe
- Pumpkin Bread from Creative K Kids
- Sweet Cinnamon Quick Bread from Creative K Kids
- Whole Wheat Berry Breakfast Bread from My Shitty Kitchen
- Zucchini Bread from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
For the most part, these breads will take longer to make because they require kneading and rising. Kneading bread can be a great stress reducer, or energy burner for the kids. And rising is nothing more than being patient and letting the yeast do it’s thing.
- Amish White Bread from Walking on Sunshine
- Basic White Bread from My Recipe Treasures
- Bread Machine Buttermilk Bread from That Recipe
- Cinnamon and Sugar Pull Apart Bread from She Saved
- Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread from That Recipe
- Eggless Date Bread from Treat & Trick
- Faux Sourdough Bread from Anne’s Entitled Life
- Hawaiian Bread from That Recipe
- Italian Bread from Flour on My Face
- No Knead Dutch Oven Bread from Handmade Weekly
- No Knead Overnight White Cheddar Bread from Blogghetti
- Oat Nut Bread from That Recipe
- One Hour Whole Wheat Bread from That Recipe
- Overnight No Knead Sourdough Rye Bread from That Recipe
- Pebble Top Oatmeal Bread from That Recipe
- Pour and Stir White Bread (in an Hour) from StuffedVeggies
- Rosemary Bread (Macaroni Grill copycat) from Blogghetti
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread from That Recipe
Gluten Free Breads
Most of the recipes above use wheat flour, it is the gluten in the wheat that gives traditional bread it’s texture and rise. Just swapping gluten free flour won’t always work. These recipes are made to be gluten free.
- Almond Banana Bread with Candied Ginger from The Hungry Mountaineer
- Banana Nut Bread from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Irish Soda Bread from Strength and Sunshine
- Keto Bread from Lou Lou Girls
- Lemon Zucchini Bread from Harvest2U
- Mocha Banana Bread from Healthy Helper Blog
- Paleo Banana Bread from Marilyn’s Treats
- Paleo Everything Bagel Bread from Gigi Eats Celebrities
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread from Must Have Mom
- Pumpkin Bread from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Red Velvet Beet Banana Bread from Marilyn’s Treats
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.