You can be your own barista with this easy Vanilla Caramel Iced Blended Coffee recipe. Make your coffee house favorite at home at a fraction of the cost.
With just a few simple ingredients you can make your own frappuccino / iced blended at home. No waiting in line. No tipping. No nasty looks to guilt you into tipping.
Here are a few tricks to making frozen drinks at home
- Put the coffee in first, ice last.
- Use crushed ice if you have it.
- Start the blender on low. A few short pulses to start, then move to low speed and get higher.
- Stop to mix it down and add more liquid if need be.
Want more recipes like this?
Check out my e-book: Life is too Short for Bad Coffee. It’s full of tips for making the best coffee ever as well as recipes for making delicious hot and cold coffee recipes as well as cooking with coffee.
Whip up this delicious Vanilla Caramel Blended Iced Coffee at home for a fraction of the cost of those expensive coffee houses.
- 4 cups strong coffee chilled
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup French vanilla non-dairy creamer
- ⅓ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream
- Add all ingredients except whipped cream to blender. Blend together until ice is incorporated smoothly. Then pour into four glasses of your choice to serve. Add whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.