Calling all chocolate lovers! Embark on a culinary adventure through the luxurious realm of chocolate: chocolate drinks, chocolate cakes, chocolate pies, chocolate for breakfast or even dinner.
Our curated collection of chocolate recipes will inspire you to create tantalizing treats that will wow your friends and family.
Experience pure indulgence, one bite at a time.
From hot cocoa to more adult fare, sipping on chocolate is lovely.
Start your day the right way, with some chocolate, of course.
- Chocolate Crepes
- Chocolate Granola
- Chocolate Pecan Waffles
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Breakfast Cookies
- Red Velvet Pancakes
Breads and Muffins
Quick breads, yeast breads and muffins made with chocolate are a lovely treat.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bread
- Chocolate Pecan Banana Bread
- Double Chocolate Muffins with Beets
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Red Wine Chocolate Cake (more bread like than cake like)
- Reduced Fat Triple Chocolate Muffins
There are so many different ways to make brownies, here are a few of my favorites.
- Black Bean Coconut Brownies (vegan and gluten free)
- Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Dr. Pepper Brownies
- King Size Brookie
- Nutella Black Bean Brownies
Cakes and Cheesecakes
Cakes, cupcakes, bundt cakes, coffee cakes and more are a little more delicious with some chocolate.
- Chocolate Cake Mix in a Jar
- Chocolate Pinwheel Cake
- Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
- Dr. Pepper Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Hungarian Chocolate Torte
- Mocha Cupcakes
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (gluten free)
- Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Vegan Chocolate Torte
- White Chocolate Latte Cupcakes
Chocolate candies made from cocoa powder, chocolate chips and candy melts; all are easy and delicious.
- Almond Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- Chocolate Marshmallows
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Truffles
- Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Fudge (with or without nuts)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Fudge
- Sour Cream Mocha Truffles
Cookies, Bars and Biscotti
Chocolate cookies with a variety of different flavors and shapes.
- Cashew Mocha Bars
- Chocolate Bonbon Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies (delicious chocolate cut out cookies)
- Chocolate Mint Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Strawberry Bites
- Double Chocolate Coconut Bars (mix in a jar recipe)
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Clone
- Mocha Butter Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Cookie (mix in a jar)
Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
I scream, you scream we all scream for chocolate ice cream.
- Caramel Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream (no churn)
- Chocolate Caramel Affogato
- Ladyfinger Ice Cream Cake
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
- Rocky Road (reduced sugar)
Pies and Tarts
Whether you make them small and individual sized or full sized, you can't go wrong with any of these pies.
- Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Pie
- Chocolate Eclair Cake (it is more pie like than cake so I put it here)
- French Silk Tartlets
- Fudgy Brownie Pie
- Mississippi Mud Pie
Chocolate isn't just for dessert, it does wonderful things in main courses too.
Miscellaneous Chocolate Recipes
These chocolate recipes are delicious, but don't fit neatly in any of the categories above.
- Baked Chocolate Donuts
- Bread Pudding
- Chocolate Croissants
- Chocolate Chip Soft Pretzels
- Coffee Free Family Friendly Tiramisu
- Vegan Chocolate Tapioca